There is difference Between LIVE Account And DEMO Account

With the system shown before i was disappointed to note that I burnt my account I painstakingly grew from $198 back to $11, what a great loss to me and all my effort but I will not let this put me down because I know business can be like this sometime. Please if you are not ready for this serious business don't bother entering it except you are ready to really read all there is to it and learn the onus very well. Burnt my account completely several times can't really recall how many times but still growing because this is the tuition im paying for the great experience ahead. really sad to show this to you guy don't be discouraged but be encouraged and learn something from it. see below screens 







indeed there is still more to learn friends trading is a serious business for the big hearted if you experience trhis ,will U still be in the business ?