Henceforth I will be Updating End of Day Result Please

This will help me focus more on profit than content generation please. Bear with me but i think you are getting all this. I will show U my style of trading below and please stick with it along side and always WIN.Before that, quick simple question, choose between the two characters, which one do U prefer and why.




 The main difference between them is pure knowledge. Information inequality , thus from where you are to where you are going you only need the right knowledge and you will be there with peae of mind. Same thing applies in TRADING WORLD, trading is not gambling but pure BUSINESS , if you treat it as such , it pays you the equivalent. Think about this. Back to our result so far. In few days made this and withdrawn $50 from $50 seed capital remember. 



  let me now show you my chart quickly thanks.



 check those zones i circled and mark them on yr chart too, every time  see them trigger a trade in their direction. Remember this is PURE PRICE ACTION TRADING, as it has been really been confirmed by the greatest minds in the industry over time that your greatest enemy in trading are the indicators thus learn this fully and be set for good profit.

please sign up below and get started , i will stop here as this is the paramount.