TRADING IS NOT EASY DONT BE FOOLED

I have been trading for over 7 months now, making deposits upon deposits all to be losing it. In total i have spent more than N150,000 doing training here and there buying materials that after opening it I always discover that they are very things I know myself. If chances partime me I will even train the sellers of the materials themselves but one thing keeps bothering me I have never withdrawn a penny all the while i have been trading with binary.com but every other person keep posting their daily activity with high winning ration even there is one guy that said he has never lost a trade and will never lose it contrary to trading hectic. 
However , from the many books I keep researching from I know I can still be profitable if I will just take time to study the models of the game well. To take home from Albrooks he said 
1. Trade selectively
2.stick to your trade set up and your rules 
3.stick to proper money management 
with these three set of rules , you are abound to have some winning ratio in your business with trading 
bravo for now