FINALLY BURNT MY ACCOUNT AGAIN

What do you think the likely cause of this is? Well I often over trade and I lack money management skill. Now I know that the ultimate way to trading is through SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE strategy.If you dont know that please DO. The big boys trade with support and resistance. No wonder every time I place a down trade to SELL i often see the market goes against me and start wondering WHY? Finally i caught the code that there are spots called support and resistance on the chart that i need to pay attention to. If indeed i can see into this places I will be better off in my trading career. Thus, I am just going into this. Indeed, INDICATORS don't work for me FIBONACCI don'tOnly PRICE ACTION i consider my weapon for NOW I am going to explore it and ensure I maximize it to the fullest Indeed I have lost a great deal of amount but I believe there is a way through it. I believe SUCCESS is paved with loopholes called pains and brutches if  am not ready to keep failing, then I can not succeed eventually. As an evidence that trading is not easy I have not uploaded my burnt account below, listen this is over 12 times NOW. Indeed I need discipline and self control, I believe some one is learning something here any way.thanks  





Indeed i need lots of work to break even from all these mess of failure