I will be Starting On a New Method Regularly

Let's see together what works and does not work in order to see the way forward. In every situation, there is always a way around to getting whatever you want per time. For now I'm concentrating on TOUCH / NO TOUCH trading method. In my live account, I have $17 left from  $50 i deposited which i have almost blown away again. But I believe I can still achieve my goal of % increment per day with. Moreso, if i can manage little amount then greatness awaits me. I am using combination of indicators with candlestick signals for trading set up. I will be updating up guys per time and I believe with my proof you can as well in the money making circle as well. Like I said in the early post trading is not easy but if you can hang on there and there you can achieve your dream of financial goal as well. thus here I am going to work in the next post I will show you my statement progress whether negative or positive. stay tuned and thanks for stopping by. For now, this is my balance below


So please follow my progress and let's see what come out of there thanks